Saturday, September 20, 2008

Where there is love and laughter

there is happiness! Thank you to my dear sweet husband, TIm, and dear friends for filling my evening with the love and laughter I needed to make it through my day. I thank God every day for the blessings he has placed in my life...my girls, my hubby, my family, my friends...without whom I would not be able to smile, laugh, love!!

Sweet baby, Leah Faith Davis, please know that not a moment goes by that I do not think of you, love you, long for you, miss you. You will ALWAYS be my daughter...my sweet baby girl, my baby I prayed for, loved, and nurtured. My baby I lost way too soon!! I thank God everyday for choosing me to be your mama...because you have blessed my life beyond words. You are my daughter...my third baby girl, and I love you beyond words...beyond everything. Soar with Jesus, dance with Jesus...I can only imagine....I love you LEAH FAITH DAVIS....It's all about LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE....

No comments: