Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas...

This is my favorite time of the year! The smells, the sights, the sounds, the JOY, the LOVE, the PEACE...Christmas!! We had the most wonderful and amazing Thanksgiving with Tim's family. The cousins spent the day loving each other up while the adults spent the day sipping wine, playing cards, eating, and enjoying each other's company! That is what holidays are all about!! After a wonderful weekend out on the farm a my parents house, we headed home to put up our decorations and kick-off the month of December with spirit! All of my shopping is done, gifts are wrapped...and I am ready to enjoy the month, celebrate the birth of our Savior, embrace the joy and wonder of my girls, and remember with love my angel baby Leah Faith Davis!! Happy December!! Peace on Earth....Love to all...and Joy to the World!!









No comments: